With 18 years of experience in the financial services industry, Mike specializes in working with executives, professionals and entrepreneurs.
He shares the same driven and goal-oriented lifestyle as his clients, so he understands where they face the greatest challenges. Since he joined the Summit Financial, LLC, Inc. team in 1999, Mike has built a wealth management process that emphasizes the integration of various facets of financial planning. Supported by a team of estate and income tax specialists, Mike offers his clients structured solutions to scattered problems. Outside of work, Mike enjoys spending time with his wife and three children.
- College for Financial Planning, Denver, CO
- Retirement Income Planning
- Income Tax Strategies for Executives
- Personal Risk Management
- Asset Allocation and Portfolio Advice
- Restricted Stock Planning and Deferred Comp Strategies
- Personal Financial SWOT Analysis (Strength, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner
- Master's of Science in Personal Financial Planning
- Accredited Asset Management Specialist℠
- Accredited Wealth Management Advisor℠
- Sterling House Community Center – Finance Committee
- Stratford Library Association – Board of Directors